Tuesday 29 April 2014

Y - Yie Ar Kung-Fu! Wild West Martial Arts...

This was one of the those titles which found it's way into my tape deck by complete accident. I was searching for an Amstrad conversion of Kung-Fu Master, and in my small child mind thought this may be the same game. So, I bought it, got home and.... nope, different. After the initial disappointment, I settled into this which turned out to be a no bad. Technically my first one-on-one beat em up, and quick static moves, and ridiculous jumps and hardness had me coming back for more. Soon afterwards, I discovered an actual port of Kung-Fu Master, and not this day cannot decide which of these hand-chopping titles is better.

Honourable Mentions - For Y?? Nope...

Amstrad Coverart - Tape Version



Bug...'Out!



No comments:

Post a Comment