Saturday 29 March 2014

A-to-Z Blog Challenge 2014 - Let's Blog Again...

It's April, It's 2014 and it's time for another A to Z blog challenge! Like last time, this is going to be video game based again but more personal to me than before. First a little backstory: The first gaming system I owned as a child was an Amstrad CPC464, I have many great memories of playing on this system, so this is an A to Z run-down of the games which I remember the most fondly. It's not the best games, or most selling or anything like that, it's the titles which I played intensely over the time I had the machine back in the 80's. I hope to stir a few goosebumps and jog a few memories. I have not included titles from Amstrad's GX4000 games console as a primary pick, but they may get an honourable mention.

Rules are: 1 blog per day of April excluding Sundays, making for 26 blogs adhering to the alphabet. Simple, but like the title says, a challenge. Enjoy.








Don't be an April Fool, Read my A to Z of Amstrad CPC games!

You can also keep up with my blogs, Pixel Empire reviews and Youtube channel by following me on Twitter, Liking my Facebook page for subscribing to my channel. hope you see you there.


Bug'... Out!

1 comment: